The education of International students in New China began in 1950, and has witnessed great development in recent years. Statistics show that 363 universities in 31 Chinese provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities (not including Taiwan Province, Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions) received large number students from l69 countries to study in China.
Chinese universities provide both diploma education and non-diploma education, with the former including senior and junior undergraduate students, Master Degree Students, and Ph.D Students, and the latter including trainees and research scholars.
Speed International P. Ltd has started in guidance and enrolment of MBBS students in 2004 from Luzhou Medical College, China. Later in 2005 we were associated with other few Institutes of China. Since then we have enrolled more than 600 students in MBBS, MD/MS, MDS, Engineering, Management & Chinese Language courses. At present more than 350 of our students has already graduate from the university and serving the nation.
WHY TO CHOOSE CHINA
- China is one of the fastest-developing countries in the world and a great place to start off or enhance your career
- Knowledge and experience gained in China is an increasingly valuable asset in many sectors like education, industries, etc.
- Chinese universities are increasingly well respected; the number included in major global university rankings has risen significantly over the past few years.
- Chinese degree programs in major such as engineering, science, medicine, economics, trade, MBA as well as finance are highly revered.
- Tuition fees lower than Western, Europe’s and most Asian countries but providing quality education with international Recognition
- Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other countries.
The total duration of MBBS program is 6 years. First 5 years for Pre Clinical and Clinical subjects followed by 1 year of Internship. The syllabus includes all subjects as per South Asian Countries Medical guidelines. Study of Chinese Language compulsory for 1st & 2nd year for facilitating effective interaction during clinical period in hospitals and comfortable stay in China.
Part I (Basic Science Subjects)
Anatomy (Systemic) Anatomy Regional)
Patho – Physiology Pharmacology
Medical Ethics Medical
Part II (Clinical Phase Subjects)
Morality Diagnosis Internal Medicine
Community Medicine Dermatology
Pediatrics (Neonatology) Gynecology & Obstetrics
Infectious Disease Ophthalmology
Psychiatrics Emergency Medicine
Medical Informatics Stomatology
Medical Law Jurisprudence
Medical Psychology Oncology
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR MBBS
- Student must completed I. Sc or 10+2 Grade in Science Faculty with Biology major Or
- Students with Diploma course like HA / Diploma in Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Dentistry must get certificate from HSEB board
- Students must secure minimum 50% aggregate marks and individual 50 % in PCB
- Students must pass Medical Entrance Exams conducted by IOM, KU, BPKHIS (Dharan) & PAHS (Patan) with minimum 50% .
- Passport & MRP size color Photographs (10 Copies)
- Passport & Citizenship Copies (Notarized)
- All academic certificates of SEE / 10+2 / I. Sc Board
- Attestation of all academic certificates from related Boards and MOE (Nepal)
- Medical Entrance Exam passed certificate (2 Years validity)
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC) Eligibility Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from MOE, Nepal
- Health examination Certificate
- Police Report
- Valid Passport
- Visa Application Form
- Health Examination Certificate
- Admission Notice from University
- JW202 issued by Government of China
- Bank Transaction at least 3 months with apporx 3000 USD balance