- Officially called as Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a country in south Asia. It is located in Himalayas but also have some parts of Indo Gangetic Plains.
- It borders China in the north and India in the south, east, and west moreover; Bangladesh is located within the range of 27 km from Nepal
- Nepal has a diverse geography, including fertile plains.
- Kathmandu is Nepal’s capital and the largest city in the country.
- Nepal is famous for multi ethnic culture and safe environment with many fascinating traditional events.
- Nepal has friendly terms with India and both the countries shares a very strong bond.
Why study in Nepal:
- No visa is required to study in Nepal.
- No donation is needed.
- Affordable country with friendly environment.
- Food culture is very much similar to India.
- No entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS is required.
- Has a very good education system.
- Nepal’s medical degree is globally recognized.
- WHO & MCI approved colleges and universities.
- It’s mandatory for medical students to go for an internship to learn everything in a proper way.
- Low cost medical education is best in Nepal.
Eligibility Criteria in Nepal:
- For Medical admission in Nepal medical colleges in, the students must be at least 17 years of age.
- They must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCB. For reserved category 40% marks in PCB.
- NEET score card for MBBS in Nepal 2018-19 as a proof of entrance in the home country i.e. India.
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Admission Procedures in Nepal:
- Fill out the application form of the desired university.
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport and other academic documents.
- Collect the admission letter from the University through post or their online admission portal.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Nepal, then immigration process will be there.
- Receive the offer letter from the University.
Tuition Fee in Nepal:
The average tuition fee of medical colleges in Nepal is about 14lacs to 18lacs overall.
Cost of Living in Nepal:
- Food – 150 NRS (Rs 93)
- Public Transportation- 1000 NRS (Rs 621)
- Basic Utilities – 4000 NRS (Rs 2400)
- Monthly Rent – 12,000 NRS (Rs 7400)
- Internet and mobile charges- 1,982 NRS (Rs 1200)
- Other costs 1000 NRS (Rs 621)
Scholarships in Nepal:
- Kathmandu Medical College Scholarship
- Nepal Medical College Scholarship
- The DAAD Regional Office in New Delhi provides information and guidance on study, research and financial help opportunities in Germany and India.
Documents required for students after reaching Nepal:
- Recommendation letter by Ministry of Education of GON (Government of Nepal).
- Letter of registration from the academic Institution
- No visa process is required for Nepal to study or travel.
Top colleges in Nepal:
- Maharajgunj Medical Campus
- B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS)
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Science (KUSMS)
- Chitwan Medical College (CMC)
- Manipal College of Medical Science
- Kathmandu Medical College
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences School of Medicine
- KIST Medical College
- Nepal Medical College
- NAIHS College of Medicine (Army Medical College)
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Capital – Kathmandu
- Population – 2.93 crore people
- Currency – Nepalese rupee
- Currency Converter – 0.63 INR
- Religion – Hinduism
- Weather – 18*C
- Language – Nepali
- Country Code – +977
- Flight Time – 1 hrs 30 minutes
- Medium of Studies – English
- Tuition Fee- 1400000 – 1800000 INR (total package)
- Program Duration- 6 years
- Intakes- September
- Cost of living- 7000 per month
- NEET – Yes
- IELTS/TOEFL – Not Required
- Minimum % Required- 50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ST and reserved categories.
- Recognition- MCI & WHO.
MBBS in Nepal: Quick Overview 2022
Here is a brief details about the major aspects of MBBS course in Nepal:
|MBBS Duration||5.5 Years ( including 1 year of Internship )|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passing of 10+2 or equivalent
60% (Gen) 40% (Res)
Age between 17 – 25 years
|Required Entrances||NEET, MECEE UG, MET (Medical Entrance Test, Kathmandu)|
|Total Tuition Fees (Minimum)||40,00,000 INR|
|Total Tuition Fees (Maximum)||60,00,000 INR|
|Cost of Living in Nepal||100$ – 200$ Per Month|
|NMC Approved Colleges||20 Medical Colleges|
|Medium of Teaching||English Medium|
|Seats for Indian Students||1000 Seats|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO, UNESCO|
|Top Medical University||B.P Koirala Institute of Health and Science|
MBBS in Nepal Fees Structure 2022
Here is the list of popular private medical colleges in Nepal with their average fee structure:
|Name of University||Total Tuition Fees||Total Hostel Fees|
|Kathmandu Medical College||70736 USD||66090 USD|
|Patan Academy of Health Science||42857 USD||12500 USD|
|Tribhuvan University||6000 USD||2,857 USD|
|Manipal College of Medical Sciences||78571 USD||9428 USD|
|B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences||10000 USD||1400 USD|
Disclaimer: The tuition prices for the medical colleges shown in the table are subject to change. Contact For additional information on tuition prices, hostel costs, and USD to INR conversion, select Your University.
How much does it cost to study MBBS in Nepal for Indian students?
It is crucial to recall that if you have any desire to seek after MBBS in Nepal, you should pay somewhere in the range of 35 and 40 lakhs in expenses. Confidential colleges in India are more costly than private medical colleges in Nepal. Aside from that, the consumptions of lodging and food will be extremely low.
It is crucial to take note of that MBBS admission in Nepal is somewhat basic and more affordable than in India. Moreover, the transportation costs for a MBBS course in Nepal would be fundamentally lower. You ought to search for data about medical colleges in Nepal, as well as their educational cost structures. This data will help you in settling on a last choice on which medical college in Nepal to join in.
What are the benefits of studying medicine in Nepal?
The advantages of seeking after MBBS in Nepal are various. At the point when you sign up for a MBBS course in Nepal, you will harvest various advantages en route. Thus, here’s an itemized outline of the main advantages.
The Indian students will view the climate in Nepal as genuinely wonderful. They experience comparative climatic circumstances to those tracked down in India.
The dietary patterns of individuals who live here are basically the same as those of the Indians. Thus, signing up for a MBBS admission in Nepal will be a savvy choice.
Nepalese individuals, similar to Indians, communicate in Hindi and English. This makes correspondence significantly simpler.
You can gain data about the best medical college in Nepal, and whenever you’ve done that, sort out how much cash you’ll have to pay. Charges for medical college in Nepal can likewise be paid in portions. This is exceptionally helpful and basic.
Nepal has astounding instructive norms. This makes Nepal a reasonable spot to concentrate on MBBS.
There are various great establishments and colleges in Nepal that can assist you with propelling your calling.
What is the fees structure to do MBBS in Nepal under these colleges
The whole charges for Noble Medical College, which is partnered with Kathmandu University, are 50 lakhs. There is a Tribhuvan University association with Universal College of Medical Sciences, and the charges are around 55 lakh. The expenses for a public medical school in Nepal will associate with 60 lakhs.
This shows that medical colleges in Nepal with cost structures going from 35 to 60 lakhs are the ostensible territory. This is definitely not exactly the expense of private medical organizations in India. You’ll need to watch out for the various schools and organizations in Nepal that teach medicine in Nepal if you need to procure MBBS in Nepal at a diminished expense.
You can reach out to us to seek after your fantasy about concentrating on medication in Nepal. We will give you the best bundle to MBBS Nepal 2022.The data about how to concentrate on MBBS in Nepal is easy to find and will assist you with lighting up your future.