Nepalese students has trend to go to Bangladesh for Medical study specially (MBBS, BDS & MD/MS) since long time ago. Medical education in Bangladesh is similar in course & curriculum, syllabus, study pattern and duration of study like in Nepal. Case study, Diagnosis, Medicine used and diseases found are also similar.
The Bangladeshi society is quite strict when it comes to discipline and moral values. The universities will make sure that the students are focused on their studies, and it’s much less likely of them falling prey to drug abuses and alcoholism.
Many students from the South Asian countries flock to Bangladeshi medical schools because Bangladesh is increasingly standing out as an attractive option for medical aspirants. Bangladesh offers a moderate Fee Structure for the student’s payable in yearly installment basis.
WHY TO CHOOSE BANGLADESH
- Bangladesh offers a homely ambiance for students.
- The Colleges are well recognized by Bangladesh government as well in abroad (NMC, MCI, USMLE, etc.)
- The medium of teaching is English, though Bengali is used as second language there, but Bengali can learned easily.
- MBBS in Bangladesh admission session starts from the month of July – August. Class starts from January.
- Affiliated Hospitals of College in Bangladesh have very good patient flow, students can get good exposure.
- Bangladesh offers a moderate Fee Structure for the student’s payable in yearly installment basis.
- The food habit, culture, climate are similar and easy to adopt.
- Visa Process is easy and it is short way to travel from Nepal to Bangladesh.
COURSE AND CURRICULUM DETAILS
The curriculum is of Five years of Clinical Course followed by One year of Internship. The syllabus includes all subjects as per South Asian Countries Medical guidelines.
(Basic Science Subjects)
(Clinical Phase Subjects)
Gynecology & Obstetrics
As per scheduled from medical council of respective country for One year in different department (General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Planning & MCH, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, Pediatric, Eye, ENT, Orthopedics, Radio Diagnosis, Community Medicine) of hospital in a rotation wise